A new version of Dioptas has been released, with a couple of bugfixes and several new features. Notably the ability to load nexus detector files.
The executable versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux can be downloaded from https://github.com/Dioptas/Dioptas/releases or here
Anaconda Packages will be made available in the next couple of days and can be downloaded by using “conda install dioptas -c cprescher”.
- added a batch integration view (thanks to hard work of Mikhail Karnevskiy @ DESY). Here you can batch integrate your collection series and interact with a contour or 3D plot of the integrated patterns -> this also includes visualization of phases lines
- reading ESRF hdf5 data files is now possible
- combined patterns from multiple configurations can now be saved as a file (save button on the upper right)
- no longer remove integrated intensities below 0, instead now only values with equal to 0 are removed (this should fix all the issues with background corrected images)
- reimplemented the automatic file recognition algorithm of the autoprocess integration function. This should now work much more reliable also on network drives and linux systems
- QT high dpi scaling is now only activated for Windows and Mac OS X -> Disabling it on Linux fixes the display bugs encountered here and it is usable with low and high dpi screens (it was not working correctly)