A new version of Dioptas has been released, with a couple of bugfixes and several new features. Notably the ability to load nexus detector files.
The executable versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux can be downloaded from https://github.com/Dioptas/Dioptas/releases or here
Anaconda Packages will be made available in the next couple of days and can be downloaded by using “conda install dioptas -c cprescher”.
- added a batch integration view (thanks to hard work of Mikhail Karnevskiy @ DESY). Here you can batch integrate your collection series and interact with a contour or 3D plot of the integrated patterns -> this also includes visualization of phases lines
- reading ESRF hdf5 data files is now possible
- combined patterns from multiple configurations can now be saved as a file (save button on the upper right)
- no longer remove integrated intensities below 0, instead now only values with equal to 0 are removed (this should fix all the issues with background corrected images)
- reimplemented the automatic file recognition algorithm of the autoprocess integration function. This should now work much more reliable also on network drives and linux systems
- QT high dpi scaling is now only activated for Windows and Mac OS X -> Disabling it on Linux fixes the display bugs encountered here and it is usable with low and high dpi screens (it was not working correctly)
I am unable to run the MacOS app for versions 0.5.3 and 0.5.3a (I am running Big Sur 11.6).Version 0.5.2 works fine, so I am curious on what might have changed in between the two versions. When I run the “run_dioptas” script I get some exceptions, e.g.,
No module named ‘dioptas.model.util.smooth_bruckner_cython’
pyimod04_ctypes.PyInstallerImportError: (“Failed to load dynlib/dll ‘OpenGL’. Most probably this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.”, ‘OpenGL’, None)
ImportError: (‘Unable to load OpenGL library’, “Failed to load dynlib/dll ‘OpenGL’. Most probably this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.”, ‘OpenGL’, None)
I am very interested on the batch integration view on 0.5.3, but my python skills cannot even be called rudimentary, so any pointers so I can try to get my system to run the new version would be greatly appreciated.
i guess the main issue here, is the addition of opengl. I unfortunately do not have a Mac right now the test the executables (they are created in the cloud) and therefore I did not see the error. Could you please check the following version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6j7xe4youmotk5l/Dioptas_0.5.3%2B21.gd3755dba.app.zip?dl=0