A new version of Dioptas has been released, with a couple of bugfixes and two new features.
The executable versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux can be downloaded from https://github.com/Dioptas/Dioptas/releases or https://uni-koeln.sciebo.de/index.php/s/rS4RkVjU6guQeRP
Anaconda Packages will be made available in the next couple of days and can be downloaded by using “conda install dioptas -c cprescher”.
- easier step selection for pressure, temperature in the phases widget and scaling and offset in the overlay widget, the steps are now selected by a spinbox which behaves more or less logarithmically (0.1, 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 etc.)
- the solid angle correction can now be switched off and on (please see the X-tab in the Integration View)
- Overlays overlays are now recovered in order when opening a previously saved project with more than 10 overlays
- cif and jcpds now als can handle trigonal symmetry (not only hexagonal)
- auto zoom for cakes works now correctly when browsing through several files
- entering numbers with a “,” as a decimal separator works now correctly
- loading new files with automatic background subtraction enabled will now correctly keep the x limits constant